shipping, Refunds & Returns
Swim 2 u
Melbourne Swimwear & Swim Equipment
- Swim 2 u uses Australia Post – Parcel Post to ship all products.
- A postage calculator is available in your shopping cart.
- Postage options are also displayed at the checkout.
- Choose either standard postage or express postage (International options are available).
- Postage labels are printed the same day as the order is received, and items are posted straight away.
- Email tracking is automatically included for both standard and express postage.
- Your tracking number will be added to your order and your online account.
- Up to $100 of compensation is included from Australia Post.
- You can add Extra Cover. It provides loss or damage cover up to the specified value of your item while it’s being carried by Australia Post.
- A Signature on Delivery can also be added.
- Both Extra Cover and Signature on Delivery are available to add on the Checkout Page.
- Free standard domestic postage is available on all orders over $100, please select this option on the checkout page.
- Extra Cover or Signature on Delivery are not available on Free Shipping.
- All items will be sent to the address the customer provides on the Checkout Page, Swim 2 u is not responsible for incorrect postal addresses.
We offer super low prices on swimwear and swim equipment at Swim 2 u, an Australian-owned family business. As a result, we are unable to accept exchanges or returns.
In order to determine your swimwear size, please refer to the size guides on the individual product pages.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Swimming lessons. (Please see our separate swimming lessons T&C’s)
- Personal care items.
- Gift cards.
There are certain situations where refunds are granted:
Swim 2 u stocks quality products from quality brands, but occasionally, production errors do occur. The relationship we have with our suppliers is excellent.
- If you contact us, we will contact our supplier on your behalf.
- We arrange a return of the product either to us or the manufacturer.
- In the event that the merchandise is deemed to be a genuine manufacturer’s fault:
- A refund or exchange will be arranged (if in stock).
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your return has been received and inspected.
- You will also be notified if your refund has been approved or rejected.
- After you have been approved for a refund, you will receive an automatic credit to your credit card or original method of payment.
- The original purchaser will need to contact us if the item was marked as a gift when purchased.
When returning a faulty item, we recommend using a trackable postal service or purchasing shipping insurance. Swim 2 u takes no responsibility for lost returns.